Celebrate your 50-year reunion during a fun-packed, two days on the beautiful University of Colorado Boulder campus this May 10-11!
Here are the top five reasons to attend:
- Lead the class of 2012 in the processional from Norlin Quad to Folsom Field for spring graduation.
- Share your stories and make new memories with other ’62ers.
- Meet Chancellor Philip P. DiStefano who will update you on what’s happening at CU-Boulder today.
- Take a campus tour to visit your favorite spots and see our new, beautiful buildings.
- Catch a glimpse of the Flatirons as you enjoy Boulder’s spectacular mountains, restaurants and shops.
This two-day event is filled with fun activities, campus tours, participating in the graduation procession into Folsom and plenty of time to reminisce with your classmates.
Read more at http://alumni.colorado.edu/50year/