Back to Boulder Homecoming Weekend Oct. 24-27, 2013
It’s time to get Flatiron fever and return to campus for three action-packed days during the 2013 Back to Boulder Homecoming Weekend Oct. 24-27. In addition to the Buffs playing Arizona on Saturday, Oct. 26, we have a ton of activities to make your weekend the best one of the fall.
Register now and get a free Back to Boulder sticker, along with chances to win CU and Boulder gear and exclusive access to single-game tickets a day before they go on sale to the general public.
Want to plan an affinity-based reunion during the weekend? Let us help you market your activities to your alumni audience! Please email our reunion coordinator Jackie Garcia or call her at 303-492-8485.
- Reunions Celebrate your CU pride at one of our reunions, including our First Fives Reunion (graduates from the classes of 2009-13) and our 50-Year Reunion.
- 84th Annual Alumni Association Awards Ceremony Celebrate our 2013 award winners with an elegant evening at the Hotel Boulderado.
- Back to Boulder Luncheon: A special alumni speaker will speak at a luncheon that is not to be missed.
- Classes without Quizzes: Here is your opportunity to go back to school with current students! You’re invited to attend classes offered by various CU-Boulder campus departments Oct. 24-26.
- Campus Tours: Learn more about your old haunts and find out about the new buildings during a guided stroll through campus.
- Buff Bash: Come down to Pearl Street Mall to enjoy drink specials and complimentary appetizers with Forever Buffs.
- Homecoming Parade: Grab a seat on University Hill to enjoy the annual Homecoming parade that starts at The Sink and finishes at the UMC.
- Ralphie’s Corral: Join all Forever Buffs at this family friendly event on Benson Field prior to the CU vs. Arizona football game!
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or business partner for this event? Please contact Melanie at email@example.com for more information.