Celebrate Your CU Pride
There’s no time like now to plan a reunion during Back to Boulder Homecoming Weekend, Oct. 23-26, 2014!
At no cost to you, Alumni Association staff can help you produce an unforgettably fun event if you register your reunion with us by July 1. Here are the ways we can assist you. Did we mention our services are free?
- Offer event location recommendations on campus and in the Boulder area.
- Market your event to your audience through our e-mail tool, website and social media channels.
- Reserve an area for your reunion attendees at the Buff Bash, the Alumni Association’s Friday evening party downtown.
- Create Back to Boulder Homecoming Weekend T-shirts personalized for your group.
- Recognize your reunion on the video board at Folsom Field on game day.
Reunions registered after July 1 will receive limited support. Learn more about these valuable benefits by contacting Sujie Kim at the Alumni Association at Sujie.Kim@colorado.edu or at 303-492-3758.
We are pleased to host the following reunions this fall:
- 50-Year Class Reunion 1964
- 60-Year Class Reunion 1954
- Golden Anniversary Club (for those who graduated in 1964 and earlier)
- First Fives (for those who graduated in the past five years)
- CU-Boulder Black Alumni Association
- CU-Boulder Latino Alumni Association
- CU-Boulder American Indian Alumni Association
- President’s Leadership Council Alumni Reunion
- CU Marching Band
Did you graduate 25 years ago? Volunteer to plan your 25th reunion!
Please contact Sujie Kim at the Alumni Association via email or at 303-492-3758 for additional information.
Interested in becoming a sponsor or business partner for this event? Please contact Tricia Essenpreis for more information via e-mail or phone at 303-492-2279.